Use surveys to collect valuable quantitative and qualitative data around customer satisfaction, Net Promoter Score, customer needs and preferences, and user experience.
I Need Survey Help
- Market Description Survey – describes the target market with focus on growth potential and competitive positioning, and marketshare.
- Market Segmentation Survey – examines customers and non-customers and explores why they are/are not customers.
- Purchase Journey Survey – identifies and describes the various stages of the customer purchase/decision journey.
- Customer Intention-Purchase Analysis Survey – focuses on the customer’s motivation to move from the interest and desire stages to the purchase stage of the customer decision journey.
- Customer Attitudes and Expectations Survey – explores whether products and services meet customer expectations as well as attitudes toward products, brands, and companies.
- Customer Loyalty & Retention Survey – describes customer attitudes about products post-purchase.
- New Product Concept Survey – screens the target audience to gather the acceptability and purchase likelihood of a new product.
- New Product and Demand Survey (Conjoint Survey) – estimates the demand for a new product or product feature set. Consumer choice preferences.
- Product Habits and Uses Survey – gathers details on the contextual variables the surround product use.
- Product Fulfillment Survey – evaluates customer expectation of product/service attributes and benefits as described by ads and packaging.
- Competitive Product and Market Positioning Survey – compares how the market perceives products/services versus the competition. The survey compares specific attributes and benefits.
- Sales Lead Generation Survey – qualifies sales leads. Administered at various points during the sales cycle.